FF World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF World

A Forum For Chatting With Close Ones.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Just_Smile

Just_Smile

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Empty
PostSubject: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 2:52 am

Well, I didn't take it in Chapter 2, and I am in chapter 5 (it IS possible, but I just don't know how :/) aaaaand I was close ... Too close... By the chest and then ... I can't reach it >>>>(
The bloks are away ! However my FF-playing Real Life friend says it's possible to take it , so said that book--
Mwah, I know I'm stupid, but can someone help ? <333
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

Number of posts : 2597
User Title : Original Admin, Gay Rights Activist and Romanticist...
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 3:28 am

Let's see if my memory is up to snuff.
Before you reach the Save Point, there are three hovers all in the same area, step to the one on the left first, it'll take you to a place where there are cubes that stand up knee-height off the ground, step on all of the ones you see, then take the hover back up.

Do the same on the hover to the right.

Then go to the hover in the middle, the chest should have pillars that lead to it now.

I think that's how you do it, I don't have he guidebook nor my memory card with me, if it doesn't work, then I'm not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zebs92
Just_Smile

Just_Smile

PostSubject: Re: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 5:49 am

TherathxRikku wrote:
Let's see if my memory is up to snuff.
Before you reach the Save Point, there are three hovers all in the same area, step to the one on the left first, it'll take you to a place where there are cubes that stand up knee-height off the ground, step on all of the ones you see, then take the hover back up.

Do the same on the hover to the right.

Then go to the hover in the middle, the chest should have pillars that lead to it now.

I think that's how you do it, I don't have he guidebook nor my memory card with me, if it doesn't work, then I'm not sure what to do.

Well, I tried al this and it worked but the problem is the pillars don't show up :S

Thankies for the help anyway ! *hugs*^^
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

PostSubject: Re: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime7th April 2008, 7:14 am

Hmm, I wonder what went wrong...

You're welcome...
Back to top Go down
Just_Smile

Just_Smile

PostSubject: Re: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime9th April 2008, 2:49 am

TherathxRikku wrote:
Hmm, I wonder what went wrong...

Me either xD lol, I'm really far (Pain is level 99 and the others are close) soooo I hope I'll find a way .....
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

PostSubject: Re: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime9th April 2008, 4:11 am

You'll need the Dark Knight against most bosses, trust me on that one. lol I'm all 99, but my stats aren't top-notch yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(   Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't take the Dark Knight Dressphere >(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FF World :: FF Stuff :: FF 10 & 10-2-
Jump to: