FF World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF World

A Forum For Chatting With Close Ones.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

favorite battles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

Number of posts : 2597
User Title : Original Admin, Gay Rights Activist and Romanticist...
Registration date : 2008-01-24

favorite battles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite battles   favorite battles - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th September 2008, 3:24 pm

Only you could figure out strategies to defeat the hardest bosses in only a few turns. -.-

Anywho..

I loooooooooove the Dark Knight boss fight in the beginning, it's so delightfully cheap! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zebs92
Zane the pure
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Zane the pure

Number of posts : 1313
User Title : Your friendly neighborhood nerd!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

favorite battles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite battles   favorite battles - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 8:30 am

At the begining of FF2? if so I love it too, it automatically puts any aspiring speed runners in their places. That game is meant to take forever to beat. Even when you're as powerful as possible, the final boss still takes barely any damage. I beat him twice, First time He was completely immune to physical attacks so I had to use spells the entire time. It took 2 hours 27 phoenix downs, and way too many elixers. The second time I figured how to damage him so it only took an hour and a half. I had to cast Aura (increases efectiveness) And SPAMED Ultima for an entire hour. Believe it or not He's the only boss in the whole game that you don't want to run out of MP. If he runs out of MP He uses physical attacks. He hits about 4000+ and It heals all of what he hits. Which makes the battle extremely long!!!!!!!!!! because by the time you have him at 3000 off of his life He starts attacking! Talk about unbelivabley hard.
Back to top Go down

favorite battles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2