FF World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF World

A Forum For Chatting With Close Ones.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  

~Host Club~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-15

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime19th May 2008, 2:48 am

So all the trouble has gone by and the Host club still lives. What happened afterwards though? You dont need to watch the whole series in order to roleplay, just as long as you get the idea. Dont worry about getting lost, we'll help!

.OC.Sheet.

Name'
Age'
Year' {Freshmen, Sophmore, Junior, Senior}
Appearance'
Bio' <-- You kinda have to be a rich person to make it to the school. However, there are scholarships, but so far only one character waqs smart enough to make it in without paying herself which is extremely hard so I would appreciate it if there werent too many people who are super geniuses.

[]Characters[]

Renge
Tamaki - Miss Trick or Treat
Honey
Mori
Kyoya
Kaoru
Hikaru - NagisaxShizuma
Haruhi
Nekozawa

oc profiles

Name' Rella
Age' 16
Year' Sophmore
Apperance' Has short dark red hair to her shoulders, eyes look sly and decieving: color-green, a dark complection, vagly skinny.
Bio' <-- Her father is a succesful buisnessman who travels often from time to time however Rella perfers to stay at opne spot. She dicided to stay on her own with her mother and the maids and butlers at a mansion to stay at her school. She's been there since middle school and was very good at keeping to herself. Rella can be outgoing when she feels like it, but most of the time at school she stay's quiet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gakume Mezuki

Year: Junior

Appearance: Pink hair down to her lower back,
Eyes the color of an Emerald,
Always chews on a Chopstick as nervous habit,
Smirks when believing she has accomplishes something,
and always carries a plushie of Minamoto Chikaru(Strawberry Panic!) everywhere with her.

Bio: Originally from Europe in a wealthy family, The Mezuki's, but moved to Japan due to a personal matter.

Gakume was never the popular, nor the loud kid, she usually sits in the back of the room hugging her Chikaru Plushie, and she ate noodles at a very young age and developed her "chewing habit".

Gakume developed her first crush in 7th grade, he was a poor man in her class, but he seemed very polite, he would always open doors for her and offer her any task he could handle for her, but he had sneaky hands and was loitering money from her. When Gakume found out, she beat him till she eventually broke his elbow, she believed that all men were this way, and swore them off.

Gakume then switched to a different school and discovered the Host Club, she was interested and talked to the Club Leader...

Last edited by []Miss|Trick.or.Treat[] on 27th May 2008, 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

Number of posts : 2597
User Title : Original Admin, Gay Rights Activist and Romanticist...
Registration date : 2008-01-24

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime19th May 2008, 1:09 pm

and always carries a plushie of Minamoto Chikaru(Strawberry Panic!) everywhere with her.

Bio: Originally from Europe in a wealthy family, The Mezuki's, but moved to Japan due to a personal matter.

Gakume was never the popular, nor the loud kid, she usually sits in the back of the room hugging her Chikaru Plushie, and she ate noodles at a very young age and developed her "chewing habit".

Gakume developed her first crush in 7th grade, he was a poor man in her class, but he seemed very polite, he would always open doors for her and offer her any task he could handle for her, but he had sneaky hands and was loitering money from her. When Gakume found out, she beat him till she eventually broke his elbow, she believed that all men were this way, and swore them off.

Gakume then switched to a different school and discovered the Host Club, she was interested and talked to the Club Leader...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zebs92
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime19th May 2008, 2:30 pm

NagisaxShizuma wrote:

Nice ^^ your in.
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime20th May 2008, 3:56 am

(Pwnaaage! >_< *victory pose*)
Back to top Go down
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 7:28 am

{Alright then....0.o wanna wait for other's to join or just start now? <<}
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime24th May 2008, 8:13 am

(your thread, you choose. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 3:07 am

{Alrighty then ^^}

"Milord! Where are you?" Hikaru walked in the third music room. It wasnt time for the club to start so he didnt expect anyone by Tamaki to be in there. However, he wasnt found.

"What A Marvilouse Day!" Tamaki said as he walked down the courtyard. He was full of energy. Rella looked up from her book seeing him walk down the path to the classes.

"That one is pretty strange," she said to herself and looked back down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 8:16 am

*Gakume wiped her forehead removing the sweatdrops of nervousness* "Do I really have to go in there, mom?" *her mom pat her on the back* "I'm afraid so, you don't really have a choice since the last school didn't work out."

*Gakume let out a sigh and viewed the millions of students walking up the stairway into the doors that seemed to tower above her* "Fine, I'll go."

*she reached for the door handle and quickly hesitated backward* [Why must I suffer in the middle of over a million other richies that have no sympathy for a girl like me?] *Gakume shook her head* "No, I mustn't be thinking like that." *she opened the door with more confidence and slowly stepped through the open portal that blocked off the rest of society*

*she walked toward the office and stares at the ceiling and gets lost in a trance by what seemed to be miles above her head* [Wow...it's so bi--] *her thought was interrupted as she bumps into another student* [Ouch! Aw, man! Already my first impression of this school is my clumsiness!] *she looked up as she laid eyes on another student who had a gentle smile*
Back to top Go down
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 12:52 pm

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry," Tamaki said as he bumped into someone, "Ah! A new face! Welcome."

Hikaru was getting frustrated after looking for Tamaki all around. "Where could he be?"

Rella got up after finishing the book and headed to the office.
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 2:41 pm

*Gakume was a bit shocked to see he was not mad* "Oh, uh...my name is Gakume." *hesitatingly offers her hand for a handshake*

(I'll RP a goofy/random character if there is one.)
Back to top Go down
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 3:04 am

{Hm...There's Koaru, Hikaru's twin brother. They're pretty much inseprable most of the time. They have this 'Brother Love' thing that kinda makes them look yaoi, they use it while serveing their customers. Both of them are also like the trouble makers of the club. I think you would be able to pull that one off ^^ Either that or you can have Tamaki, he flurts a lot XD He's french ^^ and his father is kinda like the owner of the school.}

"Gakume, what a lovely name," Tamaki said gently takeing Gakume's hand. "So Princess Gakume, where were you headed off too in such a hurry?"

"Ugh, this is hopeless," Hikaru said facepalming himself.

"If your looking for Tamaki, he was heading to the front of the school," Rella said to Hikaru from behind. Hikaru turned and nodded.

"Thank you," he said and headed to the front of the school.
Back to top Go down
Yumiiko
*FF World Administrator
*FF World Administrator
Yumiiko

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 11:04 am

(I'll take over Hikaru)

*Gakume ponders and then screams* "AAH! I was supposed to talk to the Principal! Sorry, I gotta go!" *quickly picks up papers and dashes off with dust trailing behind*
Back to top Go down
[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

[]Miss|Trick.or.Treat[]

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 11:42 am

{done ^^ Have fun =3}

Tamaki jumped behing startled and saw Gakume run off. He stood there for a second and smiled. "I do hope father gose easy on things this year."

Rella started to walk to the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Host Club~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Host Club~   ~Host Club~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Host Club~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FF World :: RP Section :: Rp Your Favorite Anime!-
Jump to: